Industry Information

Urokinase manufacturer: urine composition table

  When we hear urine, our intuitive feeling is yellow water with a foul smell. If we talk about the function of urine, it seems that it has no use other than fertilization. In fact, as early as 1947, someone discovered urine in test tubes. The phenomenon of fibrinolysis, and since 1978 in my country, research institutions have collected urine for pharmaceutical use in clinical trials.

Urokinase manufacturer: urine composition table

  The main component of urine is water, 95% of which is water. The remaining 5% is a mixture of inorganic and organic matter. The normal smell of urine is the smell of grass or no obvious smell. If it is left for too long, it will become ammonia after being contaminated by bacteria. If you eat chili, garlic, onion, mutton, and other foods, your urine will have a certain smell, probably the smell of urine.

  Urine composition table

  And this accounted for less than 0.01% of the ingredients containing a variety of drug raw materials, such as HMG (urinary gonadotropin) can be extracted from the urine of menopausal women, HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) can be extracted from the urine of pregnant women, Adult male urine can extract UK (urokinase) and UTI (urinary trypsin inhibitor), etc.

  Human chorionic gonadotropin, Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, Urofollitropin, Urokinase, Hormone API, etc. We have many years of experience in production and R&D. If you have any needs in this regard, you can directly contact Kangyuan by phone, and we will serve you wholeheartedly.