Effect and action of heparin sodium
1. Treatment of various diseases complicated with disseminated
intravascular coagulation in the early stage.
2. Prevention of arteriovenous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
3. Treatment of arteriovenous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, ischemic
stroke, unstable angina pectoris (relief of symptoms and prevention of
myocardial infarction), acute myocardial infarction (prevention of early
re-infarction and extension of infarction area, reducing mortality).
4. Artificial cardiopulmonary, peritoneal or hemodialysis as anticoagulant
5. Maintenance therapy as thrombolytic therapy.
6. Used for blood transfusion to prevent blood coagulation and blood bank
to preserve blood and other in vitro anticoagulants.