Chemical name: the main ingredient of this product is ulinastatin, which is
a glycoprotein extracted from fresh human urine and can inhibit the activity of
various proteolytic enzymes. It is a protease inhibitor. Accessories: mannitol,
sodium chloride, phosphate buffer solution.
This product is a white to yellowish lyophilized lump or powder. After
reconstitution should be colorless to yellow clear liquid, may have a light
indications for ulinastatin
1. Acute pancreatitis;
2. Acute worsening period of chronic recurrent pancreatitis;
3. Rescue adjunctive drugs for acute circulatory failure.
(1) 50,000 units; (2) 100,000 units.
usage and dosage of ulinastatin
1. Acute pancreatitis and chronic recurrent pancreatitis: at the initial
stage, 100,000 units were dissolved in 500ml 5% glucose injection or sodium
chloride injection by intravenous drip each time, and the intravenous drip was
administered for 1 to 2 hours each time, 1 to 3 times a day, and the dosage was
reduced as the symptoms subsided.
2. Acute circulatory failure: each 100,000 units were dissolved in 500ml 5%
glucose injection or sodium chloride injection by intravenous drip, each time
for 1 ~ 2 hours, 1 ~ 3 times a day, or each 100,000 units were dissolved in 5 ~
10ml sodium chloride injection, 1 ~ 3 times a day by slow intravenous infusion.