Low human chorionic gonadotropin HCG during pregnancy may be
1. Vaginal bleeding, mostly with abdominal pain.
2. The breast is tender, and minor irritation can cause pain.
3. Lower back pain, vaginal dryness, painful sex, fatigue, insomnia and
other symptoms, or even depression.
Human chorionic gonadotropin HCG low cause
Miscalculate the date of conception
2. An ectopic pregnancy
3. Delayed embryonic development
The cause of high human chorionic gonadotropin HCG
2. Malignant hydatidiform mole, chorionic epithelial carcinoma
3. Gestational hypertension