Urokinase is more common drugs, belongs to a kind of medicine extracted from human kidney development the organization of an enzyme protein, main effect of the drug can be used in human blood clots or blood disease, can also be effective treatment of human heart disease or myocardial infarction, etc., is treated by means of the human body intravenous, is relatively safe drug.
This product is mainly used for thrombolytic therapy of thromboembolic diseases. These included acute generalized pulmonary embolism, coronary artery embolism and myocardial infarction within 6-12 hours of chest pain, acute cerebral vascular embolism with symptoms shorter than 3-6 hours, retinal artery embolism and other peripheral artery embolism with severe iliac - femoral vein thrombosis. It is also used to prevent thrombosis after the operation of artificial heart valve, and to keep vascular intubation and drainage tube of chest cavity and pericardium unobstructed. The efficacy of thrombolytic therapy should be maintained by subsequent heparin anticoagulation.
This product is an enzymatic thrombolytic drug, which can activate the conversion of plasminogen into plasminogen in vivo, and hydrolyze fibrin to dissolve the freshly formed thrombus. Used for acute myocardial infarction, acute cerebral thrombosis and cerebrovascular embolism, perilimb arteriovenous thrombosis, central retinal arteriovenous thrombosis and other fresh thrombosis occlusive diseases. This product has no obvious effect on old thrombus. It is also suitable for the treatment of fresh thromboembolic diseases such as cerebral thrombosis, peripheral vascular embolism, central retinal vascular embolism, acute myocardial infarction, as well as renal transplantation, plastic surgery and other thrombosis, all of which have good curative effect.
Intravenous infusion or intravenous drip, 40 ~ 60 thousand u per day, dissolved in 20 ~ 40ml normal saline for 1 time or 2-3 times; Or dissolve in 5% glucose normal saline or 250ml low molecular dextran infusion. General 7 ~ 10 days for a course of treatment, or as appropriate increase or decrease.
1. Cerebrovascular diseases: within 6 hours to 6 days after the onset of stroke symptoms of acute cerebral thrombosis, 60 thousand u intravenous infusion or infusion is used.
2. Acute venous thrombosis: the first dose can be 60, 000-180, 000 u per day, later 60, 000 u, twice a day, 7-10 days.
3. For acute arterial embolization thrombectomy, 60 thousand u of the product was injected, and 60 thousand u was continued to be used after the operation, twice a day for 5-7 days.
4. Acute myocardial infarction: half a million u dissolved in 25% glucose solution 20ml medium intravenous infusion, and half a million u added to 5% glucose solution 500ml medium intravenous infusion.
5. Ophthalmic application: daily intravenous infusion or push injection of 10,000 ~ 20,000 u, or 200 ~ 500u dissolved in 0.5ml of water for subconjunctival or bulbar injection.
6. Coronary artery infusion: 200-1 million units can be dissolved in sodium chloride injection or 20% ~ 60ml 5% glucose injection for intra-coronary infusion at the rate of 120000 units per minute. The dose can be adjusted according to the patient's weight, physical condition and thrombolytic effect.